Soft. Warm. Comfortable under your toes. Carpet comes in an almost endless array of colors and styles for the look and feeling you want. Here are Floor Coverings International of Birmingham we know how to help you select the perfect carpet. Textures are plush, tailored, or patterned to bring out the personality of almost any room. Our Design Associate will help you review the best carpet options for your desired style and budget. Here are some factors to consider when thinking about carpet.
- Carpet is comfortable, soft, and warm underfoot
- Sound absorbing fibers and proper padding mean quieter rooms, making carpet a popular choice for second-story hallways and bedrooms
- Regular vacuuming and periodic shampooing greatly prolong the life of your carpet
- Countless colors and textures allow carpet to fit into almost any dÃ©cor
- Dark, rich colors can draw a room in, creating a cozy feel
- Lighter colored carpet opens up a room and can make it seem larger
- There are many types of pile available that help to create the texture of the carpeting. Higher pile works best in the living room or the bedroom. Lower pile carpeting is great for staircases, hallways, and home offices.
Also consider that:
- Carpet may be a challenge to keep clean if it is used in areas that are subject to stains and moisture, such as a laundry room
- Carpet in strong, bold colors may limit your future options when repainting walls or changing furniture
- You’ll want to look into the cleaning and care instructions for the carpeting you select so that you can have them deep cleaned at least once year!
If you’re ready for beautiful new carpeting in your home, give Floor Coverings International of Birmingham a call today. We offer free consultations where you can touch and see flooring samples right in your home!