If you’re considering installing new carpet in your Birmingham home, wool carpet is a great option! It is made from a natural fiber that has a unique look and feel, and it is very durable. Wool is a softer carpet option due to its density. It is a great option for homes with a lot of foot traffic because it hides dirt and debris better due to its solid fibers. Read below to learn more about the benefits of wool carpeting from the experts at Floor Coverings International Birmingham!
Pros of Wool Carpet
- Wool flooring is naturally stain-resistant and fire retardant.
- It has one of the longest lifespans when it comes to carpet.
- Like all carpet, wool is available in a huge selection of different styles. We’ll help you find one that perfectly matches your design aesthetic!
- Maintenance is easy, just vacuum the carpet regularly and get them professionally cleaned every year.
- Wool’s insulating properties help to regulate a room’s internal temperature, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Your Birmingham Carpet Experts
Whether you’re ready to install wool, frieze, plush, or any other type of carpet in your home, we can help! Our mobile showroom is filled with thousands of samples and can be brought right to your home. Our trained design associates will work with you to select the perfect carpet flooring for each room of your house. After this, they’ll even provide a free proposal and estimate. We make the search for new carpet easy! Give us a call to schedule your free in-home consultation today. We proudly serve the greater Birmingham areas.
Photo Credit: Tom Pingel