With so many different styles of carpet out there, it can be hard to pick the perfect one for your home. For homeowners in the greater Birmingham area that want a soft and luxurious carpet, plush is perfect for you! Plush is a style of carpet that can be made with different popular fibers such as wool or nylon. The experts at Floor Coverings International Birmingham go over everything you need to know below!
About Plush Carpeting
Plush is known for its comfort, durability, and its cut-pile style where all the fibers are the same height, usually about ½ inch high. While plush has a similar look to the outdated shag carpets of the 70s, new advances in technology have given it an updated, modern look. The thick, dense pile of the carpet gives it a soft feel that will add comfort to any room of the house.
- It is more comfortable to walk on than other carpet types due to its thick pile.
- Plush is available in a wide range of carpet fibers and colors to pick from.
- Because it is denser than other carpet types, it hides dirt and stains well.
- Footprints and vacuum marks show up much easier on plush than carpets with a low pile.
- While plush hides stains better, it can be harder to get stains out. Stains can permeate the carpet much more quickly, so make sure to clean up any spills right away.
Carpet Experts in Birmingham
Like most carpet styles, plush can be treated with stain-resistance to further help prevent stains. Let the experts at Floor Coverings International Birmingham help you select the perfect carpet option for your unique home during your free design consultation! We make the process easy by bringing samples right to your home and providing a free proposal and estimate. We proudly serve the greater Birmingham area and look forward to working with you!
You might also be interested in: