Sleek. Cozy. And anything in between. A luxurious look and a solid feel. The variety of species and finishes available make hardwood flooring as adaptable to your space as you need it to be. At Floor Coverings International in Birmingham, we know how to help you select the right kind of hardwood flooring for your home. Our Design Associate can even design a custom hardwood flooring pattern that fits your room perfectly. Diagonal, herringbone, borders, and other patterns add interest to a room and take a hardwood floor from beautiful to extraordinary.
- Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great
- Hardwood flooring is durable and can potentially last many lifetimes
- Hardwood floors adds a warm, natural look to formal, relaxed, or modern looks â€“ and almost every style in between
- Wood flooring is available in a wide range of species, finishes, and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room
Also consider that:
- Periodic refinishing and scuff/scratch repair may be required to keep hardwood flooring looking its best
- Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect
- In general, wood flooring is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure
If you think it’s time to get some new hardwood flooring in your home give Floor Coverings International of Birmingham a call and set up a free in-home consultation. We’ll bring flooring samples to you so you can be sure you select the right hardwood floor. Give us a call and get your new maple, ash, or oak floors started today!