Granite is a beautiful and popular type of natural stone tile that families in the Birmingham area love. It’s one of the more durable flooring options available and is also a beautiful choice. Not only that, but there are many options to choose from, so you can find one in the color and pattern that best suits your home. While granite can be more expensive than other tile options, Floor Coverings International Birmingham thinks it can be a great investment in your home.
Granite Tile: What To Know
- Granite is a natural material that is formed from cooled magma and contains minerals such as quartz.
- By nature, granite is an extremely hard material, which makes it a very durable flooring option!
- Because it is so durable, your granite floors will last many years and hold up against dents or cracks. It also does well in a wide range of temperatures.
- There’s a wide variety of styles available, so you can find one with a color and pattern that best suits your home’s design.
- Granite is a popular and impressive flooring choice, known for being high-quality. This means that your floors will make your home more impressive and appealing to potential buyers in the future.
- Granite will last for many years, but it does need to be professionally resealed occasionally to maintain its luster.
Other Stone Tile Options
Some other stone tile types include marble, limestone, and travertine. Marble is a beautiful and grand option but it can be easily scratched. For a more unique look, travertine and limestone can be great options! These natural stones also work well for countertops since they tend to be really durable.
Add Granite Tile to Your Birmingham Home
If you think granite may be the right flooring for your home, or if you just have more questions, call our team at Floor Coverings International Birmingham! We’ll guide you every step of the way, starting with a free in-home design consultation! We’ll find the best flooring for your Birmingham home.
You might also like:
Photo © Pics721